10 years after housing market crash, how Rochester is faringMary Chao, Rochester Democrat and ChroniclePublished 7:00 a.m. ET Aug. 8, 2018David Richard and Kate Burt say they wanted more space and
WHY WE DO IT IS CAUSE WE LOVE HELPING OTHERS WITH THEIR DREAMS OF HOME OWNERSHIP
Our Partners Job Is To:
1. Assess all of YOUR NEEDS, for now and in the future and Consult with you, not sell you.
2. Find the Perfect Mortgage lender that fits your needs (they aren't all the same).
3. Quickly Research your needs and Find your TOP 5 HOMES, perfect for you.
4. Add you to Our HOME BUYER INSTANT NOTIFICATION System, so you never miss new listing. All brokers have access to the same information; its just the speed in which you get it...and with multiple offers happening now, that's important.
5. Communicate to you on a daily basis, what's new, what's next, and ALL our activities.
7. Give you Our Open House Guest Pass. You don't want every agent in our town calling you, do you? Use ths and the onsite agent will call me, not you.
8. Negotiate and Facilitate the Home Inspection making sure all major systems are up to par.
9. Make sure you never OVER PAY!
10. Handle all the details to closing, giving your and your family a Red-Carpet Experience. Its Wonderful!
---- WHY WE DO IT, IS CAUSE WE LOVE HELPING OTHERS WITH THEIR DREAMS OF HOME OWNERSHIP!!!!
Real Estate is my passion and I have served over 100+ clients and the excitement of seeing them get into their new home never gets old. Some never even thought they could buy or ever own. I love ser....
Latest Blog Posts
tHIS HOME HAS BEEN LOVED BY THE SAME OWNER FOR OVER 40 YEARS. THE HOME HAS WOOD PARQUET AND TILE THROUGHOUT THE HOME. 3 BEDROOMS WITH A SUITE ROOM IN BACK OF HOUSE AND THE KITCHEN
New York State home sales set second quarter recordThe New York State housing market set a record high for second quarter home sales, reaching 32,444 homes sold, according to the housing market